Thursday, May 30, 2024

monthly blog post - mod works, more graphics, end of school

mod works

i haven't been working on my mod like at all, i've been neglecting it for quite some time and i don't know why. it's not like i don't want to work on the mod it's just that i have nothing to add to the mod. the only thing i have done is adding a new ammo type and testing lighting and that's about it. i'm not saying the mod is dead i'm just saying it's being put on the backburner for now.

grafiks

i've been making more graphics due to my boredom and will to express myself more artistically. here are a couple i've made this month:



more graphics and photos on my website

end of school

end of school was yesterday (at least for me), which means more free time to work on my stuff :-D, prom is in pissing distance which i am forced to go to >:/

not much else to talk about for this monthly's blog post.

                                                                                                                -domklr

No comments:

Post a Comment

monthly blog post - i missed june forgive me

ok i forgot to make a monthly blog post for june super sorry, but i think i had a right to miss one monthly blog post where nothing happened...